Words and ideas can change the world
Long, boring talks are a big waste of time. But the power of the spoken word on the other hand is pure magic. And the good news is, everybody can become a better communicator.
I work as an international speaker coach. I have been helping countless professionals improve their public speaking and presentation skills in one on one coaching and group training.
I coach teams, managers and CEOs to speak and interact with more confidence and impact.
I also present and moderate debates and panel discussions. Where needed I help make events great again.
Women and public speaking
It is my personal mission to make women shine on the public stage and end all male panels. That’s why I have developed the workshop ‘Powerful Public Speaking for Women’ which I organise on a regular basis. Check out this blog post from a happy participant: ‘On the art of speaking out.’
Clients are Nestlé, Starwood Hotels, Phrenos, Climate-Kic, German Marshall Fund, Clear Europe, Deloitte, Charlie Magazine, Waeg, European Trade Union Institute, Interel, Trans European Policy Studies Association and many more.
Good to know
My background is in political sciences and communications. Previously I worked as head of team on various communication campaigns for the European Commission, mostly PR and events.
More details on Linkedin.
- Competent communicator at Toastmaster, a global organisation for public speaking and leadership
- ‘Train the Trainer’ certified
- I am Belgian and speak fluent Dutch, English, French and Italian.
Nice to know
- Proud to say I have been on stage in the famous concert hall Ancienne Belgique moderating public debates.
- I have been in charge of organising the European Week of Regions and Cities in 2012.
- I have interviewed Jan Jambon, the Belgian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Internal Affairs and Security.
I live in Zemst, Brussels’ suburbs as I call it. When I am not working I enjoy family life with my husband and two kids. I love Italian food because it is simple and pure. In the weekend I like to go out to see family, enjoy some culture or stroll in nature. Once a week you can find me in the swimming pool where I work out and clear my head.