Words and ideas can change the world
Elizabeth Van Den Bergh is a speaker coach. She has been helping countless professionals improve their public speaking skills in one on one coaching and group training.
She coaches teams, managers and CEOs to speak with more impact.
Clients are European Trade Union Institute, Interel, Nestlé Belgilux, Starwood Hotels, Charlie Magazine, Waeg.
Elizabeth also presents and moderates debates and regularly interviews entrepreneurs and politicians.
Her background is in political sciences and communications. In her early career she worked as head of team on various communication campaigns for the European Commission, mostly PR and events.
More details on Linkedin.
Good to know
- Competent Communicator at Toastmasters, a global organisation for public speaking and leadership
- ‘Train de Trainer’ certified
- She is Belgian and fluent in Dutch, English, French and Italian.
Nice to know
- Proud to say I have been on stage in the famous concert hall Ancienne Belgique moderating public debates for former Mayor of Brussels Yvan Mayeur
- I have interviewed Jan Jambon, the Belgian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Internal Affairs and Security
When I am not working
I live in Zemst, Brussels’ suburbs as I call it. When I am not working I am juggling family life with my husband and two kids. I love Italian food because it is simple and pure. I believe in the sun, sending warm positive vibes to other people.